Subscriptions are due on 1st January each year and are currently:
‣ members within the UK, £10.00 covering one member plus a spouse/partner.
‣ members outside the UK, £15.00 (payments in Sterling, please) to cover additional postage costs.
There are three main ways to re-new your annual subscription:
‣ by Standing Order: This is the preferred method of payment. Please consider setting up a Standing Order to pay your NAPS annual subscription, you do not have to remember to pay and it saves the Section a great deal of time and expense in chasing unpaid subscriptions.
A Standing Order is your instruction to your bank to make a payment on the specified date on your behalf to NAPS - only you can change the amount or stop it.
Fill in your own bank and account details, use your surname and initial [eg SmithJ] as the payment reference (so that NAPS can identify the payment as yours) and hand the form in to your bank. You can also set up the Standing Order using on-line banking, please note that "Confirmation of Payee" will report the NAPS account name as NAPS AURICULA PRIMULA NORTH.
‣ by cheque: please make your cheque payable to NAPS Northern Section. Cheques may be handed to the Treasurer or posted to him [Mr L. Key, 5 Chollerford Avenue, Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, NE25 8QD].
‣ by cash: the Section Treasurer will be present at most if not all Section activities i.e. shows, meetings and for example, The Ancient Society and Harrogate Spring Shows. Just grab the Treasurer and hand over your subscription.